Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, date & oat bars. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Date or dates may refer to: Date (fruit), the fruit of the date palm (Phoenix dactylifera). Dating, a form of courtship involving social activity, with the aim of assessing a potential partner. Group date, wherein a group of individuals go out, with the aim of forming romantic partnerships. Перевод слова date, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования.
Date & Oat Bars is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Date & Oat Bars is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook date & oat bars using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Date & Oat Bars:
- Take For the Sticky Date Filling
- Make ready 375 g Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- Prepare 210 ml water
- Make ready 2 TBSP Lemon Juice
- Prepare 2 TBSP Soft Dark Brown Sugar
- Take 1 TSP grated orange zest
- Make ready 1/2 TSP ground cinnamon
- Make ready 1/2 TSP Mixed Spice
- Prepare 1/4 TSP Bicarbonate of Soda
- Make ready For the Oaty Layer
- Take 150 g Plain Wholemeal Flour
- Make ready 110 g Quick Cook Oats
- Get 70 g Jumbo Oats
- Make ready 100 g Soft Dark Brown Sugar
- Get 175 g Unsalted Butter, cubed and chilled
- Make ready 1/4 TSP Baking Powder
- Take 1/4 TSP Bicarbonate of Soda
- Make ready 1/2 TSP Ground Cinnamon
- Get Pinch fine salt
- Get To decorate (optional)
- Get Drizzle Golden Syrup
- Prepare Chopped Pecans
The corresponding methods in Date are deprecated. Although the Date class is intended to reflect coordinated universal time (UTC), it may not do so exactly, depending on the host environment of the. The Date Calculator adds or subtracts days, weeks, months and years from a given date. Enter a start date and add or subtract any number of days, months, or years.
Steps to make Date & Oat Bars:
- Grease and line with baking parchment an 8×8 inch baking pan.
- First, make the date filling. Place all the date filling ingredients except the Bicarb of Soda into a medium saucepan. Mix together well with a wooden spoon and bring to the boil for 1 minute. Continuing to stir, simmer for 5-8 minutes, or until the dates have fallen apart and the mixture comes together. Take off the heat and stir in the bicarb. Leave to cool
- Next make the oaty layers: In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, flour, sugar, bicarb, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Add the cubes of butter and begin rubbing the butter into the flour mix using your fingertips until you have a breadcrumb texture. Pop the mixture in the fridge while you Preheat the oven to 200C Fan.
- When the oven is up to temperature, press down 1/2 of the oaty mixture into the prepared baking pa, making sure it is distributed evenly. Spread the date mixture evenly over the crust, taking it all the way to the edges. Crumble the remaining oat mixture on top – again making sure it is evenly distributed – and light pat down making sure it covers the date mixture nicely.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and lightly toasted. Allow to cool in the tin before placing onto a wire rack. Make sure it is completely cool before cutting into squares.
Returns a Date/DateTime/DateTimeZone value representing the end of the quarter. The date and time portions are reset to their terminating values for the quarter. TIMESPEC can be set to ‘date’, ‘seconds’, or ‘ns’ for date. Extract the date part of a date or datetime expression. With a single argument, this function returns the date or datetime expression; with two arguments, the sum of the.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food date & oat bars recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!