Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, halal ramen for my friends. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Halal Ramen for my friends is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Halal Ramen for my friends is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook halal ramen for my friends using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Halal Ramen for my friends:
- Prepare 2 spring onion
- Take 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Prepare 150 ml Soy milk
- Get 150 ml water
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon halal chicken bouillon powder
- Get 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- Get Pepper
- Take 1 pack Ramen noodle
- Make ready 1 boiled egg
Steps to make Halal Ramen for my friends:
- Cut green part of spring onion
- Fry onion with vegetable oil untill brown and smell good.
- Drain the oil
- Combine soy milk and water and bring to boil. Add chicken bouillon and soy sauce. Pepper to taste.
- Put 1/2 tablespoon onion oil.
- Boil Ramen noodles and put in Ramen soup.
- Cut spring onion white part. And put onion oil and chill powder and a little of soy sauce and mix.
- Garnish with boiled egg, spring onion and Chinese bamboo cooked with soy sauce.
- Chicken bouillon powder I used
- Soy milk
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food halal ramen for my friends recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!