Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken nuggets & chips with bacon & miso mayo. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In a plastic bag, mix the flour, seasoned salt and some salt and pepper. In a separate bowl, add the breadcrumbs. In a medium bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, salt, thyme and basil.
Chicken Nuggets & Chips with Bacon & Miso Mayo is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Nuggets & Chips with Bacon & Miso Mayo is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken nuggets & chips with bacon & miso mayo using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Nuggets & Chips with Bacon & Miso Mayo:
- Make ready 4 chicken breasts
- Prepare Potatoes
- Get Bread crumbs
- Make ready Thyme
- Get 100 g Butter
- Prepare Garlic salt
- Prepare Salt
- Make ready 250 ml Olive oil
- Take 1 egg
- Take Miso paste
- Take Parmesan
- Make ready Bacon
They consist of small pieces of reconstituted boneless chicken meat that have been battered and deep fried. These chicken nuggets really are the best ever. We are big Chick-fil-a fans and these were definitely comparable. I made Honey Mustard Sauce to go along with it and it was very good too.
Instructions to make Chicken Nuggets & Chips with Bacon & Miso Mayo:
- First oven on 180 degrees then prepare the bread crumb mix by adding 2 cups off bread crumbs to a bowl followed by 1 tsp of garlic salt pinch of salt then 1 cup of parmesan and thyme then mix togeather. Next melt some butter either in a bowl over hot water or in a pan. Next add the chicken to the butter covering equally then add the chicken to the bread crumbs and on to a pan and in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in to chips and add to a pan of boiling water to part cook for around 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from the water on to a bowl with kitchen roll on and in to the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes. Once this has done remove from freezer add to a pan of medium hot oil or chip pan 160 degrees for 10 minutes then increase the heat to 180 degrees for a further 10 minutes. Finally remove from pan and add to a tray and into a oven at 220 degrees for a further 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the mayo add 250 ml of olive oil to a jug add one egg and 1 tbsp of white miso paste and using a hand blender starting at the bottom of the jug blend and slowly move up the jug until nice and think. Then add some cooked bacon and salt and blend again.
I followed the recipe pretty closely except I used whole wheat flour and it still turned out delicious. Remove the chicken to a paper towel lined plate and repeat with the rest of the chicken until it’s all fried. Serve warm with ketchup and/or mustard! Nuggets are a home run with kids, but admit it, you love them too. These are baked, so you can enjoy them guilt-free.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken nuggets & chips with bacon & miso mayo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!