Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mike’s tangy cucumber salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike’s Tangy Cucumber Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mike’s Tangy Cucumber Salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mike’s tangy cucumber salad using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike’s Tangy Cucumber Salad:
- Make ready 2 LG Cucumbers [thin sliced]
- Get 1 Cup Red Onion [thin sliced]
- Make ready 1 Cup Vidalia Onions [thin sliced]
- Prepare 1 Cup Vinager [or more to taste]
- Take 1 Cup Sugar [or less to taste]
- Take 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Take 3 tbsp Fresh Dill Weed
- Make ready 2 Firm Roma Tomatoes [chopped]
- Get 1/2 Cup Celery [with leaves]
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Celery Salt
- Take 1/2 tsp Celery Seed
Steps to make Mike’s Tangy Cucumber Salad:
- Chop all vegetables and add all seasonings.
- Chill for at least two hours if not one day. It does get better with time! Stir regularly. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mike’s tangy cucumber salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!