Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, light baked chicken taquitos. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Light Baked Chicken Taquitos is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Light Baked Chicken Taquitos is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Great recipe for Light Baked Chicken Taquitos. The key to this is marinating the ground chicken. Some people look for cheesy, pan fried taquitos, but these are meant to be a bit healthier.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook light baked chicken taquitos using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Light Baked Chicken Taquitos:
- Get 16 small Flour Tortillas
- Prepare Chicken & Marinade
- Make ready 16 oz Ground Chicken
- Get 2 tsp Canola Oil
- Take 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Take 2 clove Garlic
- Make ready 1/4 White Onion
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp Greek Oregano Leaves (or marjoram)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Ground Mustard Seed
- Get 1/4 tsp Ground Red Pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Get 1 pinch Ground Black Pepper
- Get Chipotle Dip
- Take 1 cup Light Sour Cream
- Prepare 2 tsp Minced Chipotles in Adobo
- Take 3/4 tsp Salt
Corn tortillas are tightly rolled around a cheesy chicken mixture and baked until crisp. A Few Baked Chicken Taquitos Tips: We like to use rotisserie chicken for this recipe to keep it easy peasy. This is also a great recipe for using up leftover chicken. Just shred it and you will be ready to go!
Steps to make Light Baked Chicken Taquitos:
- Mince garlic and oregano leaves, dice onion and place all in a medium mixing bowl. Add remained of marinade ingredients and stir to mix completely. Add ground chicken and with your hands or rubber spatula, gently stir until mixed thoroughly. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Mix chipotle dip ingredients and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Pour in chicken mixture and saute for 7-8 minutes stirring constantly. Cover and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Uncover and break up meat into small pieces. Turn heat to high and cook until liquid has evaporated.
- For each taquito, place a spoonful lengthwise along center of tortilla. Roll to close it and place seam side down in a cooking sprayed baking dish. Repeat until all filling has been used. Lightly spray the tops of all taquitos with cooking spray to help them crisp.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Serve with chipotle dip.
These homemade Baked Chicken Taquitos rival anything you’ll buy at the store. Using shredded chicken, cream cheese, and flour tortillas, they’re super easy and flavorful. Plus they freeze beautifully so you can make extra and have a meal for later! To fry the taquitos: Pour enough oil into the bottom of a deep skillet or frying pan so that the oil reaches halfway up the taquitos. These chicken taquitos are stuffed with seasoned shredded chicken and cheese, then baked or fried to crispy perfection.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food light baked chicken taquitos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!