Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, breakfast quiche bites – low carb, gluten free. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Quiche Bites – Low Carb, Gluten Free is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Breakfast Quiche Bites – Low Carb, Gluten Free is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Great recipe for Breakfast Quiche Bites – Low Carb, Gluten Free. I’ve always wanted a healthy protein packed breakfast on the go. So instead of the traditional on the plate – bacon and eggs breakfast I came out with the Breakfast Quiche Bites.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook breakfast quiche bites – low carb, gluten free using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Quiche Bites – Low Carb, Gluten Free:
- Take BASE
- Take 2 large eggs
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp Milk
- Make ready 2 clove Garlic – stir fried
- Get 1/4 medium Onion – stir fried
- Make ready Vegetarian FILLINGS
- Take 1/4 cup Carrots diced – stir fried
- Make ready 1/2 cup Spinach – wilted/stir fried
- Make ready Meat mania FILLINGS
- Prepare 2 slice Bacon – chopped
- Prepare 1/3 cup Chicken breast diced – stir fried
- Get Italiano FILLINGS
- Make ready 9 Fresh Cherry tomatoes halved
- Get 1/2 cup Fresh basil
- Take TOPPINGS
- Take 1 dash Salt
- Get 1 dash White pepper
- Make ready 1 dash Italian spice
- Prepare 1/3 cup Mozzerella cheese
- Make ready 3 tbsp Parmesan
I’ve always wanted a healthy protein packed breakfast on the go. So instead of the traditional on the plate – bacon and eggs breakfast I came out with the Breakfast Quiche Bites. Most people think that quiche is a difficult. I consider myself a bit of a “crust connoisseur’ as my G-Ma used to make me JUST crusts when she made pie for family shin-digs and I PINKY promise you cannot tell this little golden-brown crusty gem is low carb.
Steps to make Breakfast Quiche Bites – Low Carb, Gluten Free:
- Choose your favorite FILLING – Vegetarian, Meat Mania or Italian.
- Prepared the selected FILLING and set ingredients aside.
- For the BASE, add two eggs into an empty bowl, milk, and beat them together
- Add stir fried garlic and onions into the cupcake pan, then add your selected FILLING.
- Pour in the egg mixture. Season with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Lastly top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30-45 mins at 200°F celcius.
- OPTIONAL – Opt out cheese for a healthier choice, or replace with commercial sliced cheese. BE CREATIVE – with your own fillings 🙂
- Total calories BASE: 194kcal. Total calories TOPPING: 174kcal. Calories for FILLINGS: 15kcal Vegetarian; 175kcal Meat mania; 31kcal Italiano TOTAL Calories Per serving : 1 BITE; 42kcal; 73kcal; 44kcal
This low carb breakfast quiche is one of Mr. FFF’s current favorite recipes which is saying A. They are low carb bread recipes made with gluten free low carb flours like almond flour, flaxseed meal, coconut flour and psyllium husk. These cute little crustless quiches are ideal for families on the go. Whip up a batch (or two) on Sunday evening, and you have an easy go-to breakfast for busy weekday mornings.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food breakfast quiche bites – low carb, gluten free recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!