Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy yakitori rice bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
A video made for Culinary Arts Club. Teaches you how to present a rice bowl and garnishing it properly. Mirin is a rice wine low in alcohol, and most of it cooks off in this recipe.
Easy Yakitori Rice Bowl is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Easy Yakitori Rice Bowl is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy yakitori rice bowl using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Yakitori Rice Bowl:
- Take 500 grams Chicken thigh meat
- Take 2 Eggs
- Prepare 1 bunch Spinach
- Prepare 5 tbsp Sake
- Make ready 1 Hot cooked rice
- Get 1 Grated sesame seeds
- Prepare 1 Red pickled ginger
- Prepare 1 Shredded nori seaweed
- Get Yakitori sauce
- Take 5 tbsp Soy sauce
- Make ready 5 tbsp Mirin
- Take 5 tbsp Sake
- Make ready 1 clove Garlic
- Get 1 Ginger
The preparation of Yakitori involves skewering the chicken pieces with skewer typically made of steel, bamboo, or similar materials. Afterwards, they are grilled over a charcoal fire. Top with kizami nori (if using). Yakitori is the Japanese name for skewered chicken that is grilled and basted with a sweet and salty sauce of sake, soy sauce, mirin, and sugar.
Instructions to make Easy Yakitori Rice Bowl:
- Make a thin omelet and julienne. Blanch the spinach and run under water. Squeeze out the excess water and season lightly with soy sauce and sugar.
- Cut the chicken into bite sizes and fry with the skin side down until golden brown. After browning, add the sauce ingredients, simmer and cover over a medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Spoon a little of the sauce over the hot cooked rice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and arrange the sliced omelet, spinach and the chicken. Put the red pickled ginger and nori on top.
Chicken yakitori is an easy Japanese dish to make at home. Serve with white rice and sake for an easy but special meal! Easy Asian Chicken Rice Bowl made with rotisserie chicken, edamame, green onions topped with an You have to have an arsenal of quick meals and I have your back with this Easy Asian Chicken Rice Bowl. Basically you throw everything together with a homemade Asian. Yakitori – Yakitori is Japanese grilled chicken skewers.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy yakitori rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!