Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, smoky chicken mole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Sprinkle the flavors of mole (without all of the effort!) on the outside of chicken breast for a flavor-packed taco Tuesday. Everyone’s favorite snack dinner just got a smoky upgrade with the addition of warm, chocolaty mole sauce.
Smoky Chicken Mole is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Smoky Chicken Mole is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have smoky chicken mole using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoky Chicken Mole:
- Take 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Prepare 8 Chicken thighs (skin removed)
- Prepare 2 Red onions, finely sliced
- Make ready 2 Peppers (I use 1 red and 1 green) finely sliced
- Make ready 3 Garlic cloves, crushed
- Make ready 1 Cinnamon stick, halved
- Take 3 tbsp Waitrose Cooks’ Ingredients mole sauce
- Take 2 Dried habanero chillies
- Make ready 240 grams Brown basmati rice
- Make ready 400 grams Tin of chopped tomatoes
- Make ready 400 grams Pinto beans
- Prepare 25 grams Dark chocolate (70% cocoa at least)
- Take 1 Lime- zest and juice
Check out our best Mexican and Mexican-inspired recipes, from smoky, chile-laced enchiladas to creamy, coffee-spiked desserts. Smoky, spicy black beans are the star of this show; they deliver all the deep flavor of a classic mole with much less Sprinkle chicken with ½ tablespoon of the chile powder and ½ teaspoon of the salt. Mole Poblano is one of the world’s great sauces. I suspect the problem with some people’s results Slow-Cooker Chicken Mole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
Instructions to make Smoky Chicken Mole:
- Heat the oil in a large casserole. Season the chicken and fry over a medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side until golden. Transfer to a plate and set aside
- Add the onions and peppers to the pan and cook over a low heat for approximately 10 minutes, until soft, then stir in the garlic. Fry for 2 minutes before stirring in the cinnamon, mole sauce, chillies, tomatoes and beans. Fill the tomato can with water and add to the pan with the chicken. Cover and simmer for an hour. Uncover, cook for 30 minutes until thick. Season and stir in the chocolate and lime zest and juice before serving.
- Meanwhile cook the rice according to the packet instructions and serve with chicken.
A traditional Mexican cuisine brought right to you! Homemade flavor-packed sauce smothered over our smoky pulled chicken breast. Pork Chops with Smoky Mole-Style Rub. Quick Turkey Mole Sweet Potato Chili. I love sharing this chicken mole recipe because it’s a great one to experiment with.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food smoky chicken mole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!