Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pea and corn salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet canned peas and corn, canned mushrooms, and hard-boiled egg combine with a creamy dressing and some zesty pickled pimentos. Mix peas, corn, and mushrooms together in a large salad bowl. Fold in hard-cooked egg, onion, mayonnaise, sour cream, and pimento peppers.
Pea and corn salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pea and corn salad is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pea and corn salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pea and corn salad:
- Make ready 1 Pound peas , frozen
- Take 3/4 Cup corn whole kernel , frozen
- Make ready 1/2 Cup onion , minced
- Make ready 1/2 Cup red bell pepper , diced
- Take 3/4 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- Take 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- Take To Taste Salt
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- Prepare 1 Cup Cheddar cheese , shredded
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Bacon , chopped and cooked
Shelled peas and fresh corn are transformed into a sweet and sour tossed salad. View top rated Corn and pea salad recipes with ratings and reviews. Classic Crab Cakes With A Roasted Corn And Tomato Salad, Cornmeal Crusted Skate With Rice Noodle And Pea Salad How to make a healthy salad with black eyed peas and corn. Three of most useful vitamins all at once.
Steps to make Pea and corn salad:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peas, corn, onion, peppers, bacon, and cheese.
- Stir in the sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Start with the minimum amount and add more if you want it a bit creamier. (I generally stick with 1/4 c. of each, which makes for a creamy but not-gooey salad.)
- Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, at least 2 hours before serving.
Vitamin A is responsible for cell growth and maintaining a healthy immune system. This deliciously simple Field Pea, Corn, and Bacon Salad is the perfect way to exhibit the flavors of the summer season. Fresh field peas are cooked with minced onion and sweet corn kernels in bacon drippings until the peas are tender. The mixture is drizzled with our Summer Sauce. Sweet corn balances the heat of chiles in this versatile Black-Eyed Pea Sweet Corn Salad with Tomatoes and Chiles recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pea and corn salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!