Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, honey garlic salmon. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Garlic Salmon is only one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Honey Garlic Salmon is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Easy Honey Garlic Salmon is a throw together recipe in one pan and a handful of ingredients! First, season the salmon fillets with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Next, make the honey garlic sauce by mixing the ingredients together.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have honey garlic salmon using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Garlic Salmon:
- Make ready 1.5 Tb Oil
- Make ready 3 Tb Butter
- Get 6 Salmon Fillets
- Prepare .75 tsp Ground Cumin
- Prepare .75 tsp Paprika
- Get .75 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Get to taste Salt
- Take to taste Pepper
- Prepare 1.5 Tb Garlic Puree
- Take .33 Cup Honey
- Make ready 1.5 Tb Low Salt Soy Sauce
- Make ready 3 Tb Lime Juice
This Honey Garlic Salmon recipe is all about the sauce. Just four simple pantry essentials in the right proportions – soy sauce, honey, garlic and vinegar. I used to just whisk up the Sauce and pour it over pan seared Salmon. Then I started adding the sauce into the skillet with the salmon, and that’s even better.
Steps to make Honey Garlic Salmon:
- Heat olive oil and 1.5 tablespoon butter in a large (10 to 12 inches) cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl combine cumin, paprika, Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper; mix until incorporated.
- Season salmon fillets with prepared seasoning and transfer to skillet, skin side down.
- Cook the fillets for 4 to 5 minutes, or until cooked three quarters of the way through.
- In the meantime, combine honey, soy sauce, and lime juice in a bowl; whisk until well combined.
- Flip the fish over and add 1.5 tablespoon butter to the skillet. (If working in batches, at this point you want to place all your fillets back in the skillet.)
- Wait until butter melts and add minced garlic over the fish.
- Pour the prepared honey soy sauce over the fish and continue to cook for 2 more minutes, or until cooked through and sauce has slightly thickened. Spoon the sauce over the fillets while cooking.
- Remove from heat and serve.
How to Make Honey Garlic Salmon. The first step is to make the yummy marinade. Mix together all the ingredients in the bowl. Add the salmon to a bowl or bowl and the pour over half the marinade. Cover and let it sit for a bit to work its magic.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food honey garlic salmon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!