Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, delicious red velvet cupcakes topped with creamy cream cheese. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
delicious red velvet cupcakes topped with creamy cream cheese is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. delicious red velvet cupcakes topped with creamy cream cheese is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Classic red velvet cupcakes with a luscious cream cheese frosting. Red velvet cake is classic Americana cooking with its roots in the south. Deliciously festive, rich, flavorful, red velvet is like yellow cake but with a little kiss on the cheek of chocolate.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have delicious red velvet cupcakes topped with creamy cream cheese using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make delicious red velvet cupcakes topped with creamy cream cheese:
- Prepare base
- Take 2 1/2 cup cake flour
- Get 2 tbsp unsweetened dutch cocoa powder
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 1/2 cup sugar
- Take 1 cup canola oil
- Make ready 2 large eggs
- Take 1/2 tsp red colouring
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 cup plain yoghurt
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Take 2 tsp white vinegar
- Make ready frosting
- Prepare 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Prepare 1 packages philadelphia cream cheese
- Get 1 cup icing sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the Cream Cheese Frosting: In a large bowl, mix together butter, cream cheese, salt and vanilla until smooth. Ha – apparently, my friends and I cannot. 🙂 I ended up making two batches of red velvet cupcakes to take to a handful of events with friends this And then for those like me, hearing anything having to do with “cream cheese frosting” just seals the deal. Moist and fluffy red velvet cupcakes topped with a big dollop of cream cheese frosting are beyond delicious and so easy to make! Are red velvet cupcakes just chocolate?
Steps to make delicious red velvet cupcakes topped with creamy cream cheese:
- preheat oven 350°F
- whisk together cake flour,cocoa and salt.
- in another bowl, whisk together oil and sugar until combined then add eggs one at a time. mix in food colour and vanilla.
- add flour and yoghurt and whisk well. stir together the baking soda and vinegar in small bowl, then add it into the batter, beat for 10 seconds.
- divide batter evenly in cups and bake for 15 minutes depend on the size of the cups.
- let the cupcakes cool before putting on the frosting.
- for the frosting, beat one whole packet of cream cheese, then add butter. do not overbeat.
- after the mixture is combined, add vanilla extract.
- add icing sugar until the texture is thick enough to hold the shape.
- put the frosting in the fridge for 15 mins before decorate the cupcakes
Red velvet recipes will usually have buttermilk in the batter which reacts with the sodium bicarbonate to create a fluffier and. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla together until smooth. Add the sugar and on low speed, beat until incorporated. Garnish with chopped pecans and a fresh raspberry or strawberry. Cook’s Note. *Frost the cupcakes with a butter knife or pipe it on with a big star tip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food delicious red velvet cupcakes topped with creamy cream cheese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!