Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, 4 ingredient hamburger casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole is only one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
For your Next Cookout, Make Sure you Have Bush’s Original Baked Beans. This simple casserole dish is perfect for busy weeknights, picky eaters and hungry husbands! It’s not only delicous, it’s also budget friendly, easy to make and a family favorite.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have 4 ingredient hamburger casserole using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole:
- Prepare 1 lb box medium pasta shells (I use bowtie)
- Make ready 1 lb ground beef
- Get 2 (10 oz) cans tomato soup
- Get 2 cups shredded cheese
- Make ready 5 slices baby Swiss cheese
- Prepare 4 garlic cloves minced
- Get 1 medium onion chopped small
- Get 1/2 cup water
- Get 1/2 tsp all spice
- Take 1/8 tsp smoked paprika
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- Take 1/4 tsp basil leaves
- Get 1/4 tsp oregano
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 2 shakes of dill weed
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
It’s no longer simplest delicous, it’s also budget pleasant, easy to make and a own family favored. It’s made with just floor beef, pasta. Casserole with a hamburger is a fairly quick and easy meal. Use high-quality ingredients such as low-fat ground beef, durum wheat pasta, tomato sauce, your favorite cheeses, and, of course, spices, and your dish will certainly delight you.
Instructions to make 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole:
- Cook and drain the pasta until your liking.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large skillet, brown and chop the ground beef with onion, garlic, salt and pepper
- Add the cooked pasta, tomato soup and half cup water and half the cheese to your skillet with the browned beef and the rest of the seasonings. Stir and cook for another 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Pour the mixture into your greased dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- You can cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or leave it uncovered. If you used foil uncover and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes. (I turn the broiler on for the last 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese.)
- Serve immediately and store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Anyone else trying to feed picky eaters? Don’t you just love it when you spend so much time planning. Granted, if you’re making more elaborate casseroles, you’ll need to do a lot more prep and dirty up more pans. BUT these are not the casseroles I’m showcasing here. It’s a simple one dish meal that you will turn to again and again when you need to feed your family…fast!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food 4 ingredient hamburger casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!