Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mexican cornbread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Find Deals on Martha White Mexican Cornbread Mix in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Browse Our Fast & Easy Bread Recipes Collection. This is the best cornbread recipe esp.
Mexican Cornbread is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Mexican Cornbread is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mexican cornbread using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Cornbread:
- Get 1 lb Ground Beef
- Make ready 2 Cans: Cream Style Sweet Corn
- Get 2 Cans: Ranch Style Beans
- Take 1 Box Jiffy Cornbread Mix
- Make ready 1 Egg
- Prepare 1 Cup: Milk
- Get 1-2 Cups: Shredded Cheese
- Take 2 tsp: Salt
- Prepare 2 tsp: Garlic Powder
- Take 1 tsp: Pepper
- Make ready Butter or Olive Oil
A friend shared this delicious Mexican cornbread and it was a big hit. She says “This has got to be the tastiest and the most moist cornbread I have ever made. It is the most requested thing I cook, so I am sharing it. Don’t let the ingredients fool you.
Steps to make Mexican Cornbread:
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Brown the ground beef in butter/olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Drain the ground beef and return to the pot
- Add corn and ranch-style beans
- Stir and reduce heat to medium-low
- Gradually add in the garlic, salt, and pepper
- Prepare a casserole dish
- Add beef-mixture to the casserole dish
- Add a layer of cheese on top of the beef-mixture
- In another bowl, combine cornbread mix, egg, and milk
- Pour the cornbread mixture over everything in the casserole dish (spread evenly to cover)
- Bake, uncovered for about 45-minutes or until cornbread is golden brown and cooked through
- Let cool, serve, and enjoy!
This is a straightforward dry-ingredient-meets-wet-ingredient recipe. Mix up the dry ingredients: Cornmeal. I like a medium-grind cornmeal like this one, which gives the Mexican cornbread extra texture, but if you don’t have it on hand, regular finer-grind cornmeal works too.; White Whole Wheat Flour. In large bowl, mix cheese, buttermilk, oil, eggs, corn and chiles; blend well. This super moist Mexican style cornbread gets its fabulous flavor and texture from the cream-style corn and shredded cheese.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mexican cornbread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!