Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sweet potato bites. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato Bites is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sweet Potato Bites is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet potato bites using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Bites:
- Make ready 500 grams Sweet potato
- Make ready 2 tbsp Water
- Prepare 50 ml + ●Milk
- Get 30 grams ●Margarine
- Take 5 tbsp ◎Honey
- Prepare 1 1/2 ◎Egg yolk
- Make ready 5 drops ◎Vanilla extract
- Take 1/2 ○Egg yolk
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ○Water
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Bites:
- Thickly peel the potato. The potato should weight about 450 g once peeled. Cut into 1 cm cubes, blanch, then put into a heatproof dish. Add the water and microwave for 8 minutes.
- Mash the potatoes when they are still hot (it’s okay if there are a few chunks left) and add ● marked ingredients. Mix well.
- Add the ◎ marked ingredients and combine. When everything is well combined, using your hands form into boat shapes (if the dough isn’t sticky enough, add some milk).
- Place the sweet potato cakes in aluminum cups. Combine the ○ marked ingredients and generously brush tops of the buns with the mixture. Bake in a 190℃ oven for about 15–18 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet potato bites recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!