Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheeseburger mac soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheeseburger mac soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cheeseburger mac soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Find Deals on Cheeseburger Macaroni in Pantry Staples on Amazon. Learn How To Make Zesty Mac & Cheese W/ Velveeta! The best soup you are ever going to make, my Crockpot Macaroni Cheeseburger Soup.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheeseburger mac soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheeseburger mac soup:
- Get 1 lb ground beef
- Make ready 1/2 chopped onion
- Get 2 tsp minced garlic
- Make ready 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 1 box hamburger helper cheeseburger macaroni
- Take 15 oz diced tomatoes, undrained
- Make ready 2 cups milk
- Prepare 2 cups water
- Take 3 tbs ketchup
- Prepare 1 tbs mustard
- Get 2 cups shredded American cheese or shredded mac & cheese blend
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles
In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook and crumble beef until no longer pink; drain and set aside. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a very easy recipe made in one pan, in about one hour or less, just like one of my other favorite recipes, Cheeseburger Macaroni. To make the soup you will need the basic ingredients that give it the ” cheeseburger ” taste and flavor. Call it what you want — cheeseburger macaroni, homemade Hamburger Helper, or hamburger mac and cheese.
Instructions to make Cheeseburger mac soup:
- In a large pot cook beef, onion, garlic, and pepper. Drain. Stir in sauce mix from hamburger helper, tomatoes, milk, water, ketchup, and mustard. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then stir in uncooked pasta and cheese. Cover, cook 15 minutes longer, stirring occasionally. Top with pickles and serve immediately.
Whatever this recipe is, forget the box and make it from scratch, because it’s delicious. I’m not embarrassed to admit it. A hearty soup that is full of flavor! This Cheeseburger Soup is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, and super creamy and cheesy. If you enjoyed our Crock Pot Hamburger Helper recipe, you are going to go crazy over this Crock Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni Recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cheeseburger mac soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!