Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, meatball subs. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Meatball Subs is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Meatball Subs is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Meatball Subs are a favorite recipe, perfect for a crowd and easy to make! Tender juicy homemade meatballs (or frozen in a pinch) are simmered in a flavorful tomato sauce are placed in a roll and. Because a meatball sub is the definition of comfort: saucy meatballs, melty cheese, toasted bread — what more could you want?
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have meatball subs using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatball Subs:
- Make ready 2 lb ground beef
- Make ready 3 eggs
- Prepare 3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Prepare 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1/4 cup zesty Italian dressing
- Take 4 clove garlic minced
- Get 1 small onion, chopped
- Take 2 packages sub buns
- Get banana peppers
- Prepare cheese of your choice ( I used mozzarella )
- Prepare oil for pan frying
Preferably done during the menstrual cycle so that some sauce can accompany the meatballs. Homemade beef parmesan meatballs in a fresh marinara sauce topped with melted mozzarella cheese all on toasted bread. There’s something so warm and comforting about. BUT believe you me you can make a terrific meatball sub with frozen meatballs as well.
Instructions to make Meatball Subs:
- combine beef, egg, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire, Italian dressing, garlic, and onion in mixing bowl and mix well
- form into golf ball size meatballs.
- heat about 1/4 inch of oil in a pan over med high heat
- pan fry meatballs until browned on the outside
- remove from pan and place in cock pot and cover with spaghetti sauce. ( I was short on time so I put these in a roasting pan and baked them in the oven )
- cook in crockpot in med heat 2-3 hrs or until meatballs are done or in oven at 350 got 45 min to a hour
- once meatballs are done remove from oven.
- place buns in a cookie sheet and full with meatballs and sauce.
- top subs with banana peppers and cheese
- return subs to 350 oven until cheese melts
- eat and enjoy!
Tiny meatball subs with red sauce and mozzarella cheese are perfect for entertaining. This is one of those recipes you always come back to. A flavorful tomato sauce and mildly spiced meatballs make a hearty sandwich filling, or they can be served over pasta. These Meatball Subs are made lighter and healthier by using baked meatballs, topped with marinara sauce and cheese on whole wheat rolls. Sometimes nothing satisfies quite like a sandwich.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food meatball subs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!