Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, salmon pasta & courgetti. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salmon Pasta & Courgetti is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Salmon Pasta & Courgetti is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have salmon pasta & courgetti using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Pasta & Courgetti:
- Take 2 courgettes (or you could use pasta)
- Prepare salmon (frozen or fresh)
- Take 1 can tinned tomatoes
- Prepare 5 cloves garlic
- Prepare 1 onion
- Take Chilli (fresh or dried)
- Take Basil (fresh or dried)
- Take 4/6 tablespoons soy sauce
- Take 4 Spring onions
Steps to make Salmon Pasta & Courgetti:
- Firstly fry spring onions, chopped white onions and garlic. After around ten minutes add some chilli.
- Then add the tinned tomatoes and continue to cook
- Whilst your main dish is cooking away. Spiralise some courgettes and boil. You could also serve this dish with pasta.
- Once you veggies have nearly cooked. Add salmon to the sauce, let it steam on the top for around 5 minutes, then stir in for another 5 mins and serve 🙂
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food salmon pasta & courgetti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!