Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, healthy hash browns. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Hash Browns is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Healthy Hash Browns is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have healthy hash browns using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Hash Browns:
- Prepare 4 medium potatoes
- Take 1 large onion
- Make ready 1 medium egg
- Take 1 tsp onion salt
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper
- Prepare FryLight oil spray (butter)
Instructions to make Healthy Hash Browns:
- Grate the potatoes and onion and mix together in a bowl with clean hands.
- Grab large handfuls of the mix and squeeze between both cupped hands until all the liquid has been squeezed out. Transfer the squeezed mix to a new bowl. Keep doing this until all the potato and onion is dry. There are other methods but this is my favourite.
- Add the egg and mix in well with your hands and then add the salt and pepper and do the same. (See notes on salt and pepper below.)
- If you don’t have onion salt you can use any other salt but it could taste salty. With this amount of onion salt it brings out the flavour but without tasting salty.
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper is approximately 200 twists of the pepper mill if you’d prefer not to measure it.
- Your mixture is now ready! Spray your largest pan (if you want to fit all four in) with FryLight oil, you can really taste the flavour so I use the butter flavour for these.
- Divide the mix up and cup in to balls then add to the pan and flatten once in situ. You can’t really move them until the first side is cooked.
- Spray liberally with FryLight throughout so that they don’t stick, turn once the first side is nicely browned. You should only have to turn them once, any more and they risk falling apart.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy hash browns recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!