Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy all in one victoria sponge. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy all in one victoria sponge is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy all in one victoria sponge is something that I have loved my whole life.
Mary Berry’s easy Victoria sponge cake recipe is a baking classic and a tasty tea-time treat. This Victoria sandwich recipe is a simple sponge made with the easy all-in-one method. When you want to bake an all time classic cake, you need the perfect Victoria sponge recipe to hand.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy all in one victoria sponge using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy all in one victoria sponge:
- Get 4 medium eggs
- Make ready 175 grams castor sugar
- Make ready 175 grams self rasing flour
- Make ready 175 grams soft marg (I use stork)
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder
- Get 1 few drops of vanilla extract
- Make ready filling
- Take 1 strawberry jam
- Make ready 100 grams softened unsalted butter or marg
- Get 225 grams icing sugar
This traditional sponge cake uses an all-in-one method making it super quick, easy and the perfect party cake. Once you master this, bake sales and afternoon tea will no longer be daunting, and making variations will be easy (try our festive sponge cake twist). Sometimes the best things in life are simple, as this basic all-in-one Victoria sponge recipe proves. The light, airy sponge is filled with a sweet buttercream, contrasted with a tangy, fruity jam of your choice – it’s a classic for a reason.
Steps to make Easy all in one victoria sponge:
- preheat oven 170degC
- put all sponge ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix to a smooth cakemix
- grease two 16inch cake tins
- separate the mixture into both cake tins and bake for 30-35 mins or until golden brown
- To test if ur sponge is fully cooked lightly press the middle of the cake, if its cooked it will be spongey to tounch lol and will bounce bak up when pressed.
- or place a skewer or knife into middle of the sponge and if the skewer comes out clean the its ready. If it comes out with cake mix stuck to it then its not lol
- once cooked leave on a baking rack to thoughrly cool before adding filling (if still warm it can melt the butter icing filling and make a real mess lol)
- cream the butter with the back of a spoon amd slowly stir in the sifted icing sugar.
- spread strawberry jam onto both halves of the cooled sponge and then spoon on the butter icing and put the sponges together
- lol cut it and eat. yum!! 😀 lol
Add the level tablespoon of sugar and one teaspoon of vanilla extract. Now spread one tablespoon of jam over one of the sponge cakes, follow this with half the cream mixture then scatter the raspberries all over that. Now add the remaining cream mixture and drizzle it with the rest of the jam. Place the second sponge cake on top. This is where it all begins: what I am aiming to do here is get you started on cake making.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy all in one victoria sponge recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!