Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, surf n turf cajun pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
surf n turf Cajun pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. surf n turf Cajun pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Surf & Turf Cajun Pasta A delicious shrimp-and-steak version of my Cajun Chicken Pasta. This is a variation of my Cajun Chicken Pasta, one of the most man-friendly pastas (and gal-friendly, too!) pastas on my website. I had the idea to make a surf-and-turf version when my beloved and I were watching TV a few nights ago and he saw a commercial for a restaurant chain that featured a pasta with steak and shrimp.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook surf n turf cajun pasta using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make surf n turf Cajun pasta:
- Take 4 6 oz steak
- Get 1 cajun seasoning
- Take 2 tbsp butter
- Get 3 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 lb jumbo shrimp deveined and shells removed
- Get 1 green bell pepper
- Prepare 1 red bell pepper
- Prepare 1 onion
- Take 3 clove garlic
- Get 1/2 cup white wine
- Take 1 cup chicken broth
- Get 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Get 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare 2 tomatoes diced
- Prepare 1 minced parsley to taste
- Take 1 lb fettucine, bow shaped or desired pasta
Reduce heat to simmer and cover the pan. Remove the lid and add the cooked steak, shrimp and asparagus to the pasta. Stir well and allow to cook for one minute more. Drizzle the surf and turf pasta with balsamic vinegar glaze and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped.
Steps to make surf n turf Cajun pasta:
- cook pasta according to package directions. drain when its al dente. don’t overcook!
- preheat oven to 425°F
- season steaks generously with Cajun spice on both sides. melt 1 tbsp butter and 2 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. sear the steaks until dark brown on both sides. remove to an oven safe plate or dish. place I’m the oven and continue to cook until medium rare, about 12 minutes. (if you have thin slices of steak just skip the oven step.)
- add 1 tbsp butter and another tbsp votive oil to the skillet and allow to get hot. season shrimp liberally with Cajun spice and throw into skillet. cook the shrimp fully, remove to a plate and set aside.
- throw in onion and bell peppers then cook for a couple minutes until golden brown in color but still crisp. add garlic and cook around for 40 secs. remove veggies to a plate and set aside.
- with the pan on high heat pour in the wine and chicken broth. cook on high for 5 minutes scraping the bottom on the pan to declare. reduce heat and pour in heavy cream stirring constantly. cook sauce over medium low heat for a few minutes until cream starts to thicken. add parmesan cheese and stir to melt. taste ans adjust seasoning as needed.
- add veggies to the sauce making sure to include all the juices that have drained onto the plate. stir and cook for a minute or two, until mixture is bubbly and hot. transfer mixture onto the pasta and toss in the parsley, toss to combine. splash in more chicken broth of needed.
- mound pasta onto plates and nese s warm steak in the middle. arrange shrimp around the edge of the plate (or you can combine to shrimp with the pasta) sprinkle with a little more minced parsley and serve
I made the Surf, but not the Turf. I needed some grilled shrimp for another recipe, used the marinade for this one, and it turned out fantastic. Surf n turf at it’s best! Our entire staff welcomes you to enjoy a fine meal in one of our three comfortable dining rooms or to relax on the pub-side in front of the fireplace, watch the games on our Plasma tvs or try your luck at KENO with friends after work!! But, I’m not talking about staying home to make your favorite macaroni and cheese.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food surf n turf cajun pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!