Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, green chilli pickle…jalapeño pickle. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green Chilli Pickle…Jalapeño Pickle is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Green Chilli Pickle…Jalapeño Pickle is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook green chilli pickle…jalapeño pickle using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Chilli Pickle…Jalapeño Pickle:
- Prepare 300 grams Green long Chilli
- Get 1/4 tsp Nigella Seeds
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Carom Seeds
- Take 1/4 tsp Fennel Seeds
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Get 1/4 tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- Get 1/2 tsp Mustered Seeds
- Take 1 pinch Afoesida
- Get 2 each Lemon
- Prepare Salt
- Make ready 4 tbsp Mustered Oil
- Get 1 pinch of turmeric powder
Steps to make Green Chilli Pickle…Jalapeño Pickle:
- Remove the top of Green chillies.. Wash them n soak it in kitchen towel. Cut into pieces n rub turmeric powder and salt on it.. Keep aside for 4-5 hours.
- Now heat a pan n dry roast.. Cumin, Nigella, fennel, fenugreek n Carom Seeds for 5-7 min… Keep for cooling..
- Now with mustered seeds grind all dry roast spices. Make a rough powder not smooth powder.
- Mix all grind powder in green chillies.. Squeeze lemon juice and afoesida.. Mustered oil too.. Mix well.. Add salt..
- Transfer into a glass bottle.. Keep bottle in kitchen window where is sunlight.. For 4-5 days.
- After 5 days it’s ready to eat.. Keep it in fridge. Use as ur requirement.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food green chilli pickle…jalapeño pickle recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!