Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mashed banana pancake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
They’re not as delicious as when they’re fresh, but they make a nice snack. Larger crêpe-like pancakes: Blend the bananas and eggs in a blender until perfectly smooth. Make slightly larger pancakes and use a very thin spatula to flip.
Mashed Banana Pancake is only one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mashed Banana Pancake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mashed banana pancake using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mashed Banana Pancake:
- Get 2 cups buttermilk (2 cups whole milk mix with 2 tbsp vinegar – let it rest for about 10 minutes to allow the milk to turn to buttermilk)
- Take 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Get 2 eggs
- Prepare 3 tbsp butter, melted and cooled slightly
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour or whole wheat flour
- Make ready 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Take 1 tsp baking powder
- Get 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare Topping:
- Make ready Sliced bananas
- Prepare Maple syrup
- Get Honey
In a small bowl, mash the banana with a fork until almost smooth. Whisk in the eggs, then add the milk and vanilla and whisk until well blended. Convenience is always nice for breakfast foods. By using a pre-made pancake mix this recipe can be prepped in just a few minutes!
Steps to make Mashed Banana Pancake:
- In a medium bowl, whisk in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a big bowl, add buttermilk, mashed bananas, melted butter, eggs, and sugar. Whisk together until well combined.
- Pour the dry ingredients over the dry and mix just until incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Let the batter sit for about 5 minutes. It should form bubbles and rise just a bit.
- Heat a little butter on a frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour the batter into the frying pan using an ice cream scoop or a 1/4 cup measure. Cook until both sides change to golden brown color.
- Serve with sliced bananas and maple syrup or honey! 😋
I will be making banana pancakes regularly from now on. Directions: Mix mashed up ripe bananas, syrup, vanilla, water, and pancake mix in a bowl. Homemade Banana Pancakes made from scratch with mashed ripe banana, walnuts, and buttermilk are what family breakfasts are all about!. These fluffy homemade pancakes are perfect with a pad of butter and warm pure maple syrup. Don’t bother using a mix when it’s so easy to mix up a batch with ingredient you have on hand!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mashed banana pancake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!