Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cinnamon banana loaf. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In a large bowl, melt the butter and let cool slightly. Whisk in the sugar then the eggs and vanilla. It was very moist, a great twist on the regular banana bread I usually baked in the past.
Cinnamon Banana Loaf is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Cinnamon Banana Loaf is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cinnamon banana loaf using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Banana Loaf:
- Get Dry Ingredients
- Prepare 200 grams flour
- Get 1 tsp baking powder
- Get 1 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Take 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Take 3 tbsp sugar
- Make ready Wet Mix
- Prepare 3 medium bananas
- Take 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 180 grams Fage 0% Greek Yoghurt
- Prepare 2 eggs
Very gently fold in your frozen blueberries (I am sure you can sub for fresh) Pour batter out into loaf pan. The BEST Cinnamon Banana Bread Recipe! Tired of your same-old banana bread recipe? This Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread might just become a new family favorite.
Steps to make Cinnamon Banana Loaf:
- Preheat your oven to 175°/Gas Mark 4
- Combine all the dry ingredients into a bowl and set aside.
- In a food processor add your bananas, Greek yoghurt, eggs and vanilla extract. Blitz until all combined and pureed together.
- Add the dry ingredients into the food processor and blend until it forms a nice batter.
- Spoon out the batter into a loaf tin and place on the top shelf in the oven for 45 minutes
- Allow to cool before serving.
Super moist, flavorful and topped with a swirl of cinnamon sugar, this Cinnamon Banana Bread recipe is one you’ll make over and over again!. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. See Notes about baking pan options. Classic banana bread spiced up with cinnamon and soft brown sugar delivers a loaf so good, you won’t be able to stop at just one slice. Baking banana bread is one of my ultimate things to do.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cinnamon banana loaf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!