Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, daphne’s lemon chicken… One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Daphne’s Lemon Chicken.. is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Daphne’s Lemon Chicken.. is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have daphne’s lemon chicken.. using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Daphne’s Lemon Chicken..:
- Take Ingredients..
- Make ready 1 medium 1–3 to 6lb Fresh Whole Chicken, washed
- Make ready 2 medium White or Yellow Onions, Sliced..
- Prepare 2 large Large Fresh Lemons, Quartered..
- Take 3 tbsp Vegetable or Olive Oil..
- Prepare 1/4 cup Water..
- Prepare 1 Salt, Fresh Black Pepper, & Garlic Powder
Instructions to make Daphne’s Lemon Chicken..:
- Preheat oven to 350″.. Thoroughly wash chicken, inside and out.. Shake off excess water.. Place in the baking dish, breast side DOWN..
- Drizzle oil on bird.. slather both sides with oil.. Once completely covered with oil, Squeez Lemon completely covering both sides of chicken.. Stuff used lemon quarters inside the cavity, (usually 3-4 quarters)..
- Add Salt, Pepper, & Garlic Powder to both sides.. (don’t forget to season the cavity!).. NOTE: Feel free to use any type of seasoning.. play with it! Make it yours!
- Stuff as much onion as possible inside the cavity.. place remaining onion on top of chicken.. arrange onion and remaining lemon quarters around chicken.. place on all sides..
- After seasoning, make sure you place chicken breast side DOWN.. Pour water in pan.. cover with foil or lid..
- Place in a preheated oven & cook COVERED on 350″, about an hour, or until you start to smell it.. uncover chicken & brown to your preference..
- Once browned, remove from oven.. cover with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes.. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food daphne’s lemon chicken.. recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!