Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chilli carrot pickle. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chilli Carrot Pickle is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chilli Carrot Pickle is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chilli carrot pickle using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Carrot Pickle:
- Make ready 200 gram carrots
- Prepare 100 gram fresh green chillies
- Prepare 2 tbsp split mustard or mustard powder
- Take 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare To taste salt
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
Steps to make Chilli Carrot Pickle:
- Wash and pat dry carrots and chillies. Cut both lengthwise.
- In a bowl, add split mustard, lemon juice, salt, turmeric powder and oil. Mix everything very well. Now add cut carrots and chillies to it and mix it well. Cover and keep it for 4 to 5 hours. Now store it in an air tight container in the fridge.
- Chilli and carrot pickle can be served with parathas, theplas, puris or it can be served as a part of a main meal.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chilli carrot pickle recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!