Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, enchilada pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Enchilada pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Enchilada pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Add enchilada sauce and chicken and bring to a simmer. This impressive, hearty dish is perfect for vegetarians and meat eaters alike. Enchilada Pie Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have enchilada pie using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Enchilada pie:
- Take 1 envelope Taco seasoning
- Prepare 2 lb Ground beef or chicken
- Take 12 White or yellow corn tortillas
- Take 1 can or 2 cans Red enchilada sauce
- Make ready 1 packages Mexican shredded cheese or what ever kind of good melting cheese you like
- Make ready 1 medium Onion chopped
- Get 1 can or 2 cans Black olives
Easy vegetarian Enchilada Pie Bake is a fun twist on traditional enchiladas – plus, layering the ingredients into a “pie” is so much easier than rolling. Enchilada Pie is a delicious side dish which I always crave for. Try this Enchilada Pie I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. This easy enchilada pie is a fresh twist on Mexican fare.
Steps to make Enchilada pie:
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Chop onion and sauteed onion, ground beef/chicken, and taco seasoning together. Drain fat after done cooking.
- In a lasagna sized pan pour 1/2 a can of red enchilada sauce so bottom of pan is covered with sauce.
- Place 6 tortillas over sauce overlapping them.
- Spread 1/2 of ground beef/chicken mixture over tortillas evenly.
- Sprinkle 1/2 can of olives over the meat.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the bag of cheese next.
- Pour 1 whole can of enchilada sauce next.
- Repeat steps 4-8 one more time. Only change will be is step 8 you will use the remaining 1/2 can of enchilada sauce instead of a whole can. Just kinda sprinkle the remaining sauce.
- Bake enchilada pie on 400° for about 10-15 minutes.
- My recipe can be tweeked to your liking
Top with avocado slices and cojita cheese for an impressive presentation. This roasted tomatillo creamy chicken enchilada pie is the epitome of good comfort food. We’ll layer the cooked chicken, tortillas, and cheese then bake this simple enchilada pie! All the same flavors of your favorite enchiladas but you can grab a slice for dinner or lunch. Serve with a side salad and some spicy salsa!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food enchilada pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!