Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pink red velvet rouland cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pink Red velvet Rouland Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pink Red velvet Rouland Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
My daughter loves all things pink, so this recipe was just right for her birthday. These look delicious but I always thought red velvet cupcakes/cake had cream cheese icing. I wonder if that would be good.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pink red velvet rouland cake using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pink Red velvet Rouland Cake:
- Prepare roll cake
- Make ready 4 Eggs
- Take 3/4 cup Extra fine granulated sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp Oil
- Get 2 tbsp Buttermilk
- Make ready 1 tsp Cider vinegar
- Prepare 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Make ready 1 small Drop or small dab of Wilton rose gel food coloring(Americolor pink would also work)
- Get 1 cup All purpose flour
- Take 1 tsp Baking powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Salt
- Make ready Swiss buttercream
- Get 1/4 cup Sugar
- Get 1 large Egg white (use two egg whites if your eggs are small
- Take 12 tbsp Butter
- Get 1 tsp Vanilla extract
Red velvet cake is traditionally a red, red-brown, crimson or scarlet-colored chocolate layer cake, layered with ermine icing. Traditional recipes do not use food coloring, with the red color due to non-Dutched, anthocyanin-rich cocoa. Sift together the cake flour and salt. In a separate bowl, stir together the buttermilk, vanilla, baking soda and eggs.
Instructions to make Pink Red velvet Rouland Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.Grease a 9×13 jelly pan with white vegetable shortening and line with parchment;grease parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with a hand mixer for 5 full minutes – set a timer if you need to! Properly whipped eggs will lighten in color considerably and have the appearance of yellow cake batter.
- With the mixer still running, slowly add sugar and oil to the whipped eggs. Next, add buttermilk, vinegar, vanilla extract and food coloring (add food coloring a little at a time until desired color is achieved).
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly add to the liquid ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and tilt pan to distribute batter evenly.
- Sprinkle a cotton tea towel with powdered sugar and rub sugar into the towel with your hands. Terry-cloth towels and towels with texture (such as waffle pattern) are NOT ideal for making cake rolls.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Check at 12 minutes. Cake is done when it springs back when pressed with fingers.
- When cake is baked turn it out onto the tea towel – do this without delay! Peel off parchment and immediately roll cake into the tea towel, beginning at the narrow end. Roll tightly and as evenly as possible. Place rolled cake on a wire rack seam-side down and let cool completely.
- For the Swiss buttercream filling Whisk egg white(s) and sugar together in a large heat-proof bowl over a pot of simmering water. Whisk constantly until the sugar melts into the egg white. Check consistency by rubbing a bit between two fingers. If sugar granules remain, keep heating/whisking.
- When sugar and egg white are blended, transfer to a stand mixer. Whip until the mixtures doubles in size. Add vanilla extract, and then whip in softened butter a little at a time until mixture has thickened to buttercream icing consistency.
- Assembly:Carefully unwrap/unroll velvet cake, allowing the most tightly rolled end to curl slightly (see video). Frost inside with Swiss buttercream and roll cake tightly. Cut into pieces with a serrated knife and serve.
- Pretty when garnished with sweetened whipped cream and glace’ or maraschino cherries.
Allow the cake to cool completely before icing. Classic Red Velvet Frosting: Combine the milk and flour in a saucepan over medium heat and whisk constantly until thick. And although red velvet cake is definitely a Southern tradition, it’s popularity has never been limited to the South. And there is even urban legend: a woman. Homemade Eggless Red Velvet cake recipe is so soft and fluffy without eggs , butter or condensed milk.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pink red velvet rouland cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!