Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, tropical-spiced grilled chicken breast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
These grilled chicken breasts are marinated in a simple citrus marinade made with lime, orange juice, honey, and red pepper flakes. Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe or how to make perfect juicy boneless skinless chicken breast on bbq without marinating or long list of ingredients. These prizewinning grilled chicken breasts take advantage of aromatic tropical spices.
Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tropical-spiced grilled chicken breast using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast:
- Prepare 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, rinsed, and patted dry
- Take 2 Tbs. vegetable or olive oil
- Get 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Get For the rub:
- Make ready 2 Tbs. dark brown sugar
- Take 2 tsp. salt
- Get 1 tsp. black pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp. ground coriander
- Prepare 1 tsp. dried thyme
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. ground allspice
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Get For the sauce:
- Get 1/4 cup salted butter
- Prepare 1/3 cup dark rum
- Make ready 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- Get 8 oz. can crush pineapple bits with juice
- Take 1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Get For the garnish:
- Take 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, cut in 1” thick slices
- Take 2 scallions (green onions), chopped for garnish
Biting into a grilled chicken sandwich or protein-packed salad and instead of that wonderfulness. Grilled chicken breasts can be the epitome of boring. Too often they’re dried out or rubbery. But when soaked in a super-quick marinade — with balsamic Also feel free to add in your favorite spices or even hot sauce.
Instructions to make Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast:
- Place chicken breasts on a platter with raised sides and cover the breasts with oil. Rub both sides with garlic. In a small bowl, mix the dry rub ingredients with a spoon. Dust both sides of the chicken breasts and gently rub the spices against the meat. Lightly cover the chicken with a towel and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In a small saucepan, add the butter, rum, brown sugar, can of pineapple bits (with juice), and Worcestershire sauce. Add a dash of red pepper flakes. Bring to a mild boil over medium-high heat and continue to stir and heat for 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and allow this to cool and thicken for 30 minutes.
- Prepare outdoor grill. One side of the grill should be high, other side medium. Clean the grates with a wire brush and coat well with vegetable oil using a balled paper towel or aluminum foil.
- Adjust the high heat side down to “medium,” with the other grilling surface to “low.” Place the “thickest” part of the breast over the “medium” heat side of the grill on a 45˚ angle to the grate. [Facing 10 on a clock]
- Grill for 5 minutes (if more than 1” thick). Turn the chicken over and grill for another 4-5 minutes in the same direction or position.
- Turn the chicken over once again (this time facing 2 on a clock). Medium heat on the thicker side of the meat. This may require adjusting the flame on a gas grill or moving the grate around on a charcoal grill.
- Brush the sauce over the chicken breasts very thick and grill for 2 minutes. Turn the breasts over, keeping within the same direction and brush more sauce on top. Grill for another 2 minutes. Place the chicken on a serving platter and add more sauce. Set aside.
- Place the pineapple slices on the grill and cook on both sides for 4 minutes using the sauce. When done, place the slices on a small plate and move them to a cutting board. Slice up the rings into 1” pieces.
- Place the chicken breasts on individual plates, add the pineapple pieces, and top this with chopped scallions. Serve with your favorite rice mixture. [Pictured, black beans and rice]
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts are the perfect blank canvas to experiment with. Easy Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe + Homemade Spice Rub. I have to say my top two favorites are: Grilled Chicken and Pan Seared Chicken. Those two methods tend to be the best at giving the chicken an awesome flavor on the outside, searing in all the goodness, and the keeping the center. Grilled Chicken Breast: The Solution (Brine!) One method is to marinate chicken cutlets, or chicken breasts pounded to an even thickness, and quickly grill I added tonnes of thyme to the brine, and used generic BBQ spice (dried, Selection brand) after the olive oil brushing.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food tropical-spiced grilled chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!