Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, blackened salmon. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blackened Salmon is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Blackened Salmon is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have blackened salmon using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Blackened Salmon:
- Take 4 4-6oz fresh boneless salmon fillets
- Get 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- Make ready 1 Tbsp chili powder
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1/2 tsp cumin
- Get 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Make ready cooking spray
- Get Lemon slices for garnish if you like
Steps to make Blackened Salmon:
- Preheat broiler. Combine all spices in a bowl and then put on a flat plate. Coat each side of the fillets with spices. Place fillets on a sprayed baking sheet. Spray tops of fillets with cooking spray. Broil fillets about 4-5 inches from heat for 8-11 minutes, turning half way through. They should be nice and flaky.
- Serve with your favorite veggie or rice and top with lemon slices.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food blackened salmon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!