Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cold fighting chicken noodle soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cold fighting chicken noodle soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Make ready 3 Grace cock flavour soup sachets with noodles
- Make ready 1.5 l water
- Get 5 carrots, chopped in to disks
- Take 1 leek, chopped
- Prepare 3 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Prepare 0.5 Tbsp Grace hot curry powder
- Take 2 tsp black cracked pepper
- Take 2 Tbsp fresh parsely, chopped
- Make ready 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Take 1 celery stick, chopped
- Prepare 1 small roast chicken (already cooked), shredded and skin removed)
- Take 3 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 pack baby sweetcorn, chopped in to 1 inch pieces
- Make ready 2 birds eye chillies, chopped
- Get 0.5 Tbsp dried minced garlic
Steps to make Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a pressure cooker add the olive oil (medium heat) then add the leeks, carrots, celery, garlic, chillies and baby sweet corn
- After 5 minutes add dried mixed herbs, paprika, curry powder and mix
- Add 1.5l cold water and the three cock soup sachets
- Cook on a high pressure for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, release the pressure and take the lid off when it is safe to do so.
- Serve with toasted bread
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cold fighting chicken noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!