Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, conkity’s crab cakes. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Conkity’s Crab Cakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Conkity’s Crab Cakes is something that I have loved my entire life.
Make Light And Fluffy Classic Crab Cakes At Home Seasoned With Old Bay®. Chesapeake Crab Cakes Loaded With Crab Meat. Best Ever Crab Cakes “These are some of the yummiest crab cakes I have made!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have conkity’s crab cakes using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Conkity’s Crab Cakes:
- Take 1 lbs crab meat
- Make ready 1/2 tsp old bay seasoning
- Make ready 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Prepare 1/8 tsp white pepper
- Get 1/4 tsp dill
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Get 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- Prepare 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- Take 1 egg
- Prepare 1/2 cup French Fried Onions
- Take 1 cup panko bread crumbs
Our region is known for good seafood, and crab cakes are a traditional favorite. I learned to make them from a chef in a restaurant where they were a best-seller. The crabmeat’s sweet and mild flavor is sparked by the blend of other ingredients. —Debbie Terenzini, Lusby, Maryland. Swirl so that it coats the bottom of the pan.
Steps to make Conkity’s Crab Cakes:
- Mix everything in large bowl, adding the crab last. Form into patties 4 large, or 8 small.
- With some olive oil and/or butter on a medium heat cook patties 2-4 minutes on each side.
- You can use mayo instead of Greek yogurt, but I have a distaste for mayo.
Crab cakes are as suited to an everyday dinner as they are to a special occasion, and they’re easy to make. We’ve assembled top-pick recipes from Food Network stars to add to your repertoire anytime. Crab cakes are often associated with fine dining — with a price tag to match. But what are crab cakes but shreds of tender crab meat mixed with bread crumbs and fried to crispy, seafood perfection? Lucky for you and your wallet, these coastal delicacies can be easily made at home.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food conkity’s crab cakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!