Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fish biryani. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fish biryani is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Fish biryani is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Fish biryani recipe – A simple Hyderabadi style fish dum biryani with step by step pictures. Fish biryani is a layered rice dish made with fish, basmati rice, spices & herbs. Fish Biryani Recipe, machi pulao recipe, How To Make Fish Biryani Recipe.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have fish biryani using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish biryani:
- Prepare Fish marination
- Prepare 2 Herring fish
- Get 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Take 2 teaspoon Mustard oil
- Get 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- Prepare For biryani
- Prepare 3 green cardamon
- Take 1 black Cardamom
- Get 1″ Cinnamon stick
- Get 4-5 cloves
- Take 1 Star Anise
- Take 2 black Stone flower
- Get 1 Bay Leaf
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Get 1 Onion medium sized, sliced
- Get 1 tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
- Get 2-3 Green Chillies
- Make ready 2 Tomatoes medium sized, chopped
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Coriander powder
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- Prepare 2 teaspoon biriyani Masala
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Get to taste Sugar
- Take as needed Vegetable Oil
- Take 2 tablespoon Coriander leaves chopped
Do try out this super-easy biryani recipe. Delicious fish biryani, loaded with flavoursome spices is the perfect delicacy to serve at a lunch party. The flavour and aroma of the briyani will be enhanced if fresh fish is used instead of frozen ones. Every now & then I browse through my recipe index to see the categories that I’ve created and Last but not the least, food snobs believe that there is no such thing as a ‘fish biryani’.
Instructions to make Fish biryani:
- Marinate the fish with turmeric powder, red chilli powder, Salt, mustard oil and lime juice for 1 hour.
- Fry the fishes lightly from both sides for about 2-3 minutes and keep aside.
- Heat a thick bottom pan add vegetable oil. Throw in whole spices-green cardamon, black cardamom, cinnamon stick, clove, star anise, black Stone flower, bay leaves and cumin seeds.
- Add sliced onions, saute till transluscent. Add ginger garlic paste and green chillies followed by chopped tomatoes.
- Add the dry masalas-turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, biriyani masala and salt. Cook and stir till oil starts separating from the sides.
- Add the rice, fry it well with the masalas for 5 minutes.
- Add 3 cups of water, salt as required and mix well.
- Cover it with a lid until partially cooked. Add the fish pieces, cover with it with the rice. Cover with lid and cook in low flame until done.
- Keep it covered for 10 minutes. Open the lid garnish with some chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with raita.
Fish Biryani is a popular and traditional Indian dish which is very delicious and nutritious too. Biryani is an all-time favorite and a heavenly dish, which can be cooked in many variations. Find Pakistani fish biryani recipe in Urdu and English by chef Rida Aftab presented by KFoods.com. On Christmas Eve, you want something warming, comforting and light before the big day ahead, and fish curry ticks all those boxes in some style. Fish cooked in spices layered between rices and flavoured with coriander and mint leaves.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fish biryani recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!