Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Lay the salmon over the potatoes, and drizzle over the remaining garlic butter. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges. In this Video Chef Noel Cunningham will show you a quick, simple and tasty salmon recipe.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon:
- Take 1 potato sliced thinly approx 1 oz
- Take 3 – tbl spoon of melted butter
- Prepare 1-2 clove Garlic finely chopped more if you like
- Take 2 – tbl spoon of fresh thyme
- Get 6 oz Skinless salmon fillet
- Get Salt and pepper to taste
- Take Parchment paper or tin foil
Don’t be afraid to play with herb and fat combinations: parsley, chervil or dill work well with butter; thyme, basil or marjoram. LEMON BUTTER SALMON IN PARCHMENT PAPER is our favorite way to cook a healthy and delicious seafood meal at home! Asparagus and onion topped with succulent salmon, lemons, and thyme, and drizzled in lemon butter. This Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil recipe is an ultra-easy dinner to make during your busy weeknights.
Steps to make Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon:
- Pre heat oven to 350 f(180 c)
- Fold parchment paper in half, make sure you have enough parchment paper to fold and make a pocket for all the ingredients. The pocket should have enough room and not be tight
- In a small bowl combine the garlic,butter and thyme. Spread the potato’s on one half of the parchment paper and pour over have of the butter mixture.
- Lay the salmon over the potato’s and drizzle with the rest of the butter, season lightly with salt and pepper. I like to add a couple of slices of Lemmon on top of the salmon along with some sprigs of thyme (optional)
- Fold the parchment paper over the salmon and clinch the edges starting at one end all the way round to form a sealed pocket
- Place on a baking tray and put in the pre heated oven for approx 30min or until the internal temperature of the salmon reaches 145 f (63 c) serve and enjoy
Garlic Parmesan Salmon: before and after. yum. Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper or lightly oil a baking dish or In bowl, mix together melted butter, parsley, parmesan, garlic, and herbs. Next, I remove the salmon from the oven and top it with the mixture of the Parmesan, garlic, and What to Serve with this Baked Salmon. Tender, flaky, soft salmon baked in butter with garlic and capers. It’s one of the best things we’ve made recently.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!