Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chocolate cake !. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate cake ! is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate cake ! is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate cake ! using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate cake !:
- Get For Génoise
- Make ready 4 old eggs
- Make ready 120 g granulated sugar
- Make ready 120 g plain flour
- Take Vanilla
- Take 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Make ready Chantilly cream
- Make ready 1 cup cold milk
- Prepare 1 cup Chantilly powder
- Get 3 tbsp icing sugar
- Get For the Ganach
- Take Fresh cream
- Make ready Dark chocolate
- Prepare For the brown cream
- Take Ganach combined with Chantilly cream
- Make ready Syrup
- Prepare Strawberry juice and sugar
- Prepare Strawberry jam
Steps to make Chocolate cake !:
- Put the old eggs in hot water till it gets cold
- Whisk eggs with sugar vanilla till you get a white mixture, add flour and baking powder, bake it on 180 degrees
- Whisk cold milk sugar and Chantilly powder till you get a fluffy light cream
- Boil fresh cream, pour it on chocolate and stir, let it cool !
- Boil juice and sugar till you get a syrup !
- Start the montage, layer of genoise, drizzle some syrup, cover it with jam, Chantilly cream, second layer of genoise and so on till you finish the four layers
- Cover it with ganach and decorate it with creams, chocolate and chopped almonds
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate cake ! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!