Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, polish apple pie my way. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Polish Apple Pie (Szarlotka) vs Apple Cake (Jabłecznik). In short, szarlotka is a shortcrust or semi-shortcrust pastry filled with apples. You could try using a store-bought canned apples, but that way you can’t control the quality and who knows how much excessive sugar and additives are packed in.
Polish Apple Pie my way is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Polish Apple Pie my way is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have polish apple pie my way using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Polish Apple Pie my way:
- Make ready 4 lbs baking Apples I used ginger gold
- Take 2 boxes pie crust mix
- Get 6 tbls light brown sugar
- Make ready 6 tbls white sugar
- Take 1 tsp each cinnamon, nutmeg
- Make ready 1/2 clovers (optional)
- Make ready 1 tbls cornstarch
- Get Plus a 9 ” spring form pan
- Prepare Large Crystal sugar for garnish (optional)
Either way, the method is the same. First, combine the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt). Polish Apple Cake or Polish Apple Pie? Technically, you won’t find ‘pie’ in Poland the way we think of it in the States.
Steps to make Polish Apple Pie my way:
- Preheat over to 350*. Peel and core apples. I used a apple peel very handy little tool.
- Prepare pie crust according to direction. Put half of the mix on the bottom of the pan with side off. Reserve the rest for the top. Optional step here I sprinkled a little cinnamon and nutmeg in the crust before I baked it. Now put sides back on and bake for about 9 minutes or until light brown at 350*
- Now mix all ingredients except the Crystal sugar with apples. Take carry not to break up all the apples.
- Take crust out place on stove and add in your apples. Now take the rest of that pie crust and crumble over the top of the apples. Sprinkle w/ Crystal sugar and a little nutmeg. Bake for about 50 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely before removing sides of pan.
- Enjoy with family and friends
We tried to mirror our Polish apple pie after the first pie we tasted while in Poland: the one with the dense, cakey bottom crust and the crumbly top. Great recipe for Polish Apple Pie my way. Traditionally polish apple pies have very little or no sugar added, and it lets the natural apple flavor shine through. Polish Apple Pie Recipe. anszelika trzebiatowska. Загрузка. Discover the history behind this delicious Polish apple-pie-like dessert and get ready to bake!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food polish apple pie my way recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!