Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, stuffed triple chocolate chip cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Stuffed Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed triple chocolate chip cookies using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Get Nutella
- Take salted butter, room temperature
- Prepare granulated sugar
- Get dark brown sugar
- Make ready eggs
- Make ready vanilla extract
- Prepare all-purpose flour
- Prepare fine sea salt
- Get baking soda
- Get baking powder
- Make ready dark chocolate chips
- Take semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Prepare milk chocolate chips
- Make ready flake sea salt, for sprinkling
Steps to make Stuffed Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Dollop 1/2 tsp spoonfulls of Nutella on the prepared baking sheet. Freeze for at least 15 minutes or until firm.
- Cream the butter and sugars with a mixer for about 3 minutes until very light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract and beat until completely combined.
- Add baking soda, baking powder, salt, and flour and beat on a low speed until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop a heaping tbsp of dough, divide in half, and place one flattened half on a prepared baking sheet. Arrange the rest of the halves on the tray, leaving 2 inches of space between as the cookies do spread while baking.
- Remove the Nutella from the freezer and top the cookie halve with the dollops. Top with the other halves of cookie dough, pressing the edges to create a seal.
- Top with a sprinkling of sea salt.
- Baker for 11 minutes, or until centers are just set and the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely on cookie sheets for 2 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack and repeat until out of dough.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food stuffed triple chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!