Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, garlic teriyaki chicken & avocado rice bowl. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Garlic Teriyaki Chicken & Avocado Rice Bowl is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Garlic Teriyaki Chicken & Avocado Rice Bowl is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook garlic teriyaki chicken & avocado rice bowl using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Teriyaki Chicken & Avocado Rice Bowl:
- Make ready 250-300 g Chicken Thigh Fillets *cut into bite-size pieces
- Get 1 teaspoon Oil *optional
- Get 1 Avocado *cut into small pieces
- Take 2 servings Freshly Cooked Rice
- Take Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Make ready 1/2 sheet Nori *cut into thin strips OR torn into small pieces
- Make ready 1-2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Make ready 1 clove Garlic *grated
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce)
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Take 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Water
Instructions to make Garlic Teriyaki Chicken & Avocado Rice Bowl:
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. *Note: Toban Djan is salty. If you add more, use less Soy Sauce.
- Heat a small amount of Oil and cook Chicken until nicely browned and cooked though. Add the sauce, then add Avocado and quickly combine.
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice and cover it with the Chicken & Avocado mixture. Sprinkle with Toasted Sesame Seeds, and top with Nori.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food garlic teriyaki chicken & avocado rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!