Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken pizza. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Pizza is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Pizza is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Unbelievably Awesome BBQ Chicken Pizza “I have made this a million times now. Use premade crust and Alfredo sauce, or make the whole pizza from scratch! You can use leftover cooked chicken or a rotisserie chicken.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken pizza using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pizza:
- Get 1/4 Cup Olive Oil,
- Prepare 1 Clove Garlic Thinly Sliced,
- Prepare Pinch Chili Flakes,
- Take 1/2 TSP Italian Seasoning,
- Take 14 oz Canned Diced Tomatoes,
- Take Pinch Sea Salt,
- Make ready Pinch Black Pepper,
- Get Pinch Dried Mushroom Powder,
- Take 4 Boneless Chicken Thighs with Skin On,
- Prepare Pinch White Pepper,
- Prepare Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, For Searing
- Get Low Moisture Mozzarella Freshly Shredded, A Good Handful
- Get 1 Handful Parmigiano Reggiano Freshly Grated,
- Get Fresh Basil Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing
Freeze option: Securely wrap and freeze unbaked pizza. Pizza gets a little style with chopped tomatoes replacing sauce, and the addition of ranch dressing and shredded chicken Touchdown pizza topped with blue cheese, barbeque chicken, and celery is the perfect appetizer to serve your football fans during the big game. Top with chicken mixture and cheese. Sprinkle with pepper and remaining salt.
Instructions to make Chicken Pizza:
- In a skillet or pan over the lowest heat possible, add olive oil.
Add in garlic, chili flakes and Italian seasoning.
The garlic should barely be sizzling.
If the garlic is sizzling, the heat is too high.
- Let the oil infused with the ingredients for about 10 to 15 mins or until the garlic starts to brown.
Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl of canned diced tomatoes.
You can pass the oil mixture thru a fine sieve to catch all the garlic, chili and seasonings.
- Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper.
Dust some mushroom powder over the top.
Give it a quick stir to combine well.
Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge until ready to use.
This tomato sauce can be kept in the fridge for 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit.
Season the chicken generously with salt, white pepper and mushroom powder.
In a skillet over medium-high heat, drizzle in some oil.
Once the oil is heated up, lay the chicken away from you, skin side down.
Sear until the bottom is golden brown.
- Flip and sear the other side until it is golden brown as well.
Tilt the skillet and baste the chicken with all the liquid.
If your skillet is big enuff to cook all 4 chicken thigh at once, without overlapping one another, do it at one go. If not, you will have to do this in batches.
Turn the heat down to low.
- Flip again so that the skin is facing down.
Tilt and baste the chicken again.
Add in the tomato sauce, depending on how saucy to your preference. I used about 1.5 cups for the 4 chicken thighs.
- Scatter mozzarella and parmigiano over the chicken.
Remove from heat and wack into the oven.
Make sure your skillet’s handle is oven-proof. If not, wrap the handle with aluminum foil.
Bake until all cheeses have melted.
- Remove from oven.
Transfer onto serving plates.
Garnish with basil.
Freeze option: Securely wrap and freeze unbaked pizza. To use, unwrap pizza; bake as directed, increasing time as. Grill or griddle-cook the chicken a few minutes on each side then transfer to baking sheets. Top chicken with sauce and then mozzarella cheese, as if it were a small pizza. Broil to brown and melt cheese.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!