Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, bianco meats – cajun fried chicken an andouille sausage &waffles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
BIANCO MEATS – Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. BIANCO MEATS – Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have bianco meats – cajun fried chicken an andouille sausage &waffles using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make BIANCO MEATS – Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles:
- Take 1 pkg Bianco Meats Cajun Marinated Chicken Thighs
- Make ready 2 Links Bianco Meats Andouille Sausage
- Prepare 2 cups Hungry Jack Pancake and Waffle Mix
- Get 1 cup Maple Syrup
- Prepare 1 Tblsp red hot sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp honey
- Take 1 sprig rosemary(for decor optional)
- Make ready 2 cups all purpose flour
- Get 1 cup buttermilk
- Get 1 sp of Cajun spice
- Prepare 1 tsp dry thyme
- Make ready 1 cup julenned leeks
- Make ready 1 Tblsp of kosher salt
- Get 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare 2 cups canola oil
- Prepare Cast iron pan or your fave fry pan
- Get Waffle pan
- Take 1 can Pam non stick cooking spray
Instructions to make BIANCO MEATS – Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles:
- Gather your ingredients together and put cast iron pan on heat with oil heat up to 350 degrees before adding chicken. Follow directions on Waffle mix put in bowl and set aside.
- Warm up your grill pan or bbq grill and get sausages cooking
- Prepare chicken place buttermilk in med size bowl, your chicken and flour in their own bowls add Cajun spice and thyme to flour with salt and pepper and mix.
- Dip chicken in flour then buttermilk then flour again if oil has reached 350 degrees then add chicken for 6 to 8 mins a side til golden brown, continue breading remaining chicken. Place cooked chicken on a paper towel lined plate to remove any excess oil,
- Add julienned leeks to flour then buttermilk then flour and fry to golden brown
- Add maple syrup, hot sauce and honey to a small pan and heat till warm do not boil,,
- Spray your waffle pan with Pam non-stick spray cook until golden
- Place all cooked waffles on p,ate first then add your chicken, then sausages pour warm syrup over entire dish and enjoy,,😊
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food bianco meats – cajun fried chicken an andouille sausage &waffles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!