Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cinnamon banana bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cinnamon Banana Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cinnamon Banana Bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Moist banana bread = the best thing ever. The cinnamon swirl is just a mix of cinnamon and sugar layered with the banana bread mixture. For the swirl, you can either make one thicker layer or two.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cinnamon banana bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Banana Bread:
- Make ready 2 Large Bananas
- Prepare 1 Egg
- Take 60 g Brown sugar
- Make ready 1 tbsp Honey
- Make ready 40 g Unsalted Butter
- Make ready 3 tbsp Almond milk
- Prepare 170 g Cake flour
- Make ready 2 tsp Baking powder
- Get 1 tbsp Cinnamon powder
They are perfectly light and moist, loaded with banana flavor, and bake up beautifully each time. Cinnamon Banana Bread takes banana bread to a sweeter level by adding a cinnamon and sugar topping before baking the bread. If you’re a fan of banana bread, then you’ll want to try this easy banana muffin recipe. This cinnamon crunch banana bread is so incredibly moist and has a cinnamon crunch topping Turns out, it was this cinnamon crunch banana bread recipe that she so graciously let me share with.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Banana Bread:
- Mash the bananas into paste and coat them with honey, set aside.
- Melt unsalted butter into warm almond milk, set aside.
- Beat the egg in a large mixing bowl, add in sugar and mix well until all sugar is dissolved.
- Add in the milk mixture into the egg mixture, mix well until combined. Preheat the oven to 170°C (338F).
- Sieve in flour, baking powder and cinnamon powder into the mixing bowl, coat the mashed bananas with flour and gently mix well until just combined. Do not over mix the batter!
- Transfer the batter to a baking tray. Gently drop the tray to remove air bubbles. Bake the cake for 25 min first.
- After 25 mins, remove the cake from the oven and carefully cut a vertical line on the cake surface. Put the cake back to the oven, bake it for another 25 mins at 170°C (338 F) or until it is fully cooked.
These banana bread cinnamon rolls are fluffy, soft and taste like a cinnamon roll and banana bread had a Not only does mashed banana help to give the cinnamon rolls that banana bread flavor, but. I am banana bread bonkers, and this cinnamon raisin banana bread is the perfect snack to have with a cup of tea for breakfast, a snack throughout the day, or as a yummy dessert with a twist! Classic banana bread spiced up with cinnamon and soft brown sugar delivers a loaf so good, you Baking banana bread is one of my ultimate things to do. I absolutely love every moment of making. This Cinnamon Banana Nut Bread recipe is easy to make and creates a moist and delicious loaf that’s perfect for breakfast or dessert.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cinnamon banana bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!