Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, baked salmon with spinach and mushroom. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Salmon with spinach and mushroom is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Baked Salmon with spinach and mushroom is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked salmon with spinach and mushroom using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Salmon with spinach and mushroom:
- Prepare 2 salmon fillets thawed
- Make ready 1 clove garlic sliced
- Get 2 slices lemon
- Take Quinoa
- Take 1 cup quinoa
- Get 2 cups water
- Get Spinach and mushroom
- Get 1/2 onion roughly chopped
- Make ready 400 mushrooms chopped
- Take 1 bag spinach
- Make ready Aromat
Instructions to make Baked Salmon with spinach and mushroom:
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees. Cook quinoa according to packet instructions. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place garlic and skin down, place salmon on garlic and top with lemon. Bake till well done.
- Fry onions till soft. Add mushroom and cook for further 3 minutes add spinach and cook, season with aromat till wilted and done
- Serve hot.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food baked salmon with spinach and mushroom recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!