Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, blueberry muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Blueberry Muffins is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blueberry muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Muffins:
- Take 210 g plain flour
- Take 150 g caster sugar
- Take Pinch salt
- Make ready 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Get 75 ml vegetable oil
- Get 75 ml whole milk
- Prepare 1 medium size egg
- Make ready 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Get 125 g fresh blueberries
For that bakery style goodness, top with cinnamon brown sugar streusel. Prepared with basic ingredients and a couple. Get the full Blueberry Muffin Recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions You only need one bowl to make these easy blueberry muffins with blueberries, flour, sugar, vanilla, and vegetable oil. Double Blueberry Streusel Muffins – These are my favorite blueberry muffins!
Instructions to make Blueberry Muffins:
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 – Place 12 muffin cases in a 12 holed muffin tin.
- Add the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder to a large bowl and mix well. Measure the oil, vanilla extract & milk into a jug together and stir into the flour mixture. Stir to just combine, no need to overdo it. Add the egg and, again, just stir it in to combine. Add in the blueberries and, again, stir in to combine with the mixture.
- Spoon around two teaspoons into each case, sprinkle a little bit of granulated sugar over the top of each muffin and bake for around 15-20 minutes until they are a light golden colour (as per picture).
- Remove each muffin from the tin and place on a wire rack to cool completely. I won’t even say how long they’ll keep for because they’ll be gone in no time!
Country Style Blueberry Muffins – Using cake flour in this recipe ensures that these blueberry muffins come out. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they’re also perfect in nearly every way: they’re not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in. Healthy Blueberry Muffins are extremely fluffy, moist and absolutely delicious with fresh or frozen blueberries. Easy, kid approved muffin recipe with fantastic reviews! Bursting with blueberries, these tender and moist muffins To Die For Blueberry Muffins.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food blueberry muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!