Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, meatloaf for 1, with glaze. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze is something that I have loved my entire life.
This meatloaf’s flavor is enhanced with beef bouillon and a brown sugar glaze with a hint of lemon juice. I serve it with mashed potatoes, and I always make more sauce for this one. Make a tasty, easy-to-make meatloaf glazed with a simple BBQ sauce made from ketchup and seasonings. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This meatloaf with BBQ sauce glaze will be a hit with family and friends.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have meatloaf for 1, with glaze using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze:
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef
- Prepare 1 egg, whisk well. tip easier to mix
- Prepare 3/4 Italian bread crumbs
- Get 4 shakes Worcestershire sauce
- Take DO Not Add Salt until the end!
- Get 1 tbsp Cavenders Greek seasoning has salt
- Make ready 2 more shakes of Worcestershire sauce, if desired
- Make ready 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Take 1 tsp Hungarian spicy paprika
- Prepare Again, no salt!!!
- Make ready 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Take 3 slices pepper jack cheese, 1/4 inch slices, diced
- Make ready Glaze
- Make ready 2 cups ketchup
- Get 1/4 cup siracha
- Take 1 cup brown sugar, softened
Meat loaf is the ultimate comfort food. I like it served with a sweet and tangy sauce alongside a helping of creamy mashed potatoes or macaroni and cheese The recipe developed here is a throwback to my childhood when my mom would make beef meatloaf with ketchup based tangy glaze baked on top. This savory meatloaf is loaded with all things Cajun for a powerful flavor that would make the deep south proud. Go on and get some, Traeger style.
Steps to make Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze:
- Mix everything, except, cheese and glaze ingredients.
- I use a large fork, no slimy hands, plus, integrated better!
- Gently, don’t want to overwork the mixture.
- Make glaze, mix ingredients, gently simmer. 15 minutes
- Take half, of meatloaf mixture, make a bed for the cheese!
- Put the cheese into the shallow bed!
- Put the other half over the top.
- Make sure that you close the edges!
- Other wise, the cheese will melt,and ooze out.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Spread sauce over meatloaf, save some for dipping.
- I baked for 45 minutes
- Mashed potatoes and green beans were my sides
When ready to cook, start the Traeger grill on Smoke. For many, meatloaf was often the punchline of jokes about horrible home dinners. Because it is made from ground beef, it is a way to serve meat for dinner. Reviews, Tweaks & More Reviews, Tweaks & More. Traditional Meatloaf Recipe with Brown Sugar and Ketchup Glaze.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food meatloaf for 1, with glaze recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!