Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, awesome cheesy baked ziti. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Not only is this cheesy baked ziti super easy to make AND crazy delicious, but it can be made ahead of time and frozen. Time to stock the freezer with cheesy pasta casseroles! AND, you use the same pot start to finish, which is pretty much awesome in terms of dishwashing.
Awesome cheesy baked ziti is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Awesome cheesy baked ziti is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook awesome cheesy baked ziti using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Awesome cheesy baked ziti:
- Prepare 1 box ziti or penne noodles
- Take 1 lb sour cream
- Get 1 lb ground beef
- Prepare 2 can jar spaghetti sauce
- Prepare 6 oz shredded mozzarella
- Get 3 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1 medium onion, chopped
- Get 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Make ready fresh ground pepper
- Get 2 tbsp balsamic or red wine vinegar
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 16 each sliced provolone cheese
Baked ziti is one of those super easy recipes the whole family will love. Ziti is cooked, then tossed with spaghetti sauce, ricotta and mozzarella cheeses. Cheesy Baked Ziti Recipe – Baked ziti loaded with pasta, marinara, cheese and beef that makes the ultimate Italian dish. A staple family recipe that’s always a big crowd pleaser!
Instructions to make Awesome cheesy baked ziti:
- Line a 9 x 13 (or larger) casserole pan with Reynolds casserole liner foil/paper. If you don’t have this make sure to coat pan with cooking spray.
- Boil pasta until al dente, drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef.
- Add chopped onions to the ground beef and saute until the onions are translucent.
- Drain beef mixture in a colander, set aside.
- Add 2 jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce, beef mixture and 2 tablespoons of vinegar to the skillet. Set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl stir together the sour cream, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, Italian seasoning, ground pepper and 1tsp garlic powder.
- Drizzle a small amount add the spaghetti sauce mixture in the bottom of the lined pan to keep pasta from sticking.
- Place half the pasta in the pan.
- Layer half of the sauce mixture on top of the pasta.
- Lay eight slices of provolone cheese to cover the sauce mixture.
- Soon half the sour cream/cheese mixture over the provolone and spread out.
- Layer the last of the noodles, then sauce mixture, then 8 slices of provolone and last of the sour cream/cheese mixture.
- Bake in a 350° pre-heated oven for 30 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.
One of my all time favorite foods is pasta. Baked Ziti is the ultimate in Italian Casserole dishes and I’d feel like I was holding back if I didn’t tell you that if you love this ziti I need you to try our Baked Million Dollar Spaghetti and Ultimate Meat Lasagna. They’re basically all best friends in the cheesy meat pasta category. Place the ziti in a large bowl. Mix with the ricotta and half of the mozzarella.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food awesome cheesy baked ziti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!