Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mabo eggplant. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Japanese style ‘Mabo Dofu’ recipe is quite versatile and you can replace Tofu with vegetables All eggplant lovers should try this dish! It is very easy to cook but you need patience to precook. This spicy Mabo Nasu using delicious seasonal eggplants goes great with steamed rice.
Mabo Eggplant is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mabo Eggplant is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mabo eggplant using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mabo Eggplant:
- Make ready 2 medium to large Eggplants
- Take Oil
- Take 250-300 g Pork Mince
- Get 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- Make ready 1 small piece Ginger *finely chopped
- Get 4 Spring Onions *finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Dark Colour Miso
- Take 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Take 1 tablespoon Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce)
- Make ready 2 tablespoons Sake
- Take 1 cup Chicken Stock (or Water 1 cup & Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder 1 teaspoon)
- Get 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Potato Starch
Simply add to stir-fried minced pork and eggplant. Although this is not like the traditional Mabo sauce, which is typically hot and spicy, it’s gives sweet and smooth flavor. The “MABO Sp. z o.o.” Company has been renowned for years as a reliable and trustworthy business partner. I’ve made both of these recipes and I am curious, is there anything else I can do with this vegtable besides these two recipes.
Instructions to make Mabo Eggplant:
- Cut off the green bit of Eggplants and cut in half or quarter lengthways, then cut diagonally into small pieces OR cut into 1.5 to 2cm thick pieces.
- Heat 1 to 2 tablespoons of Oil in a frying pan and cook Eggplant pieces until tender. Repeat the process until all Eggplant pieces are cooked.
- Place all the sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Heat a frying pan or a wok, cook Pork Mince breaking up, add Garlic, Ginger and Spring Onions.
- Mix the sauce mixture again, then pour it in and bring to a boil and let it thicken.
- Add pre-cooked Eggplant and gently mix and combine.
- Serve with freshly cooked rice.
While eggplant parmesan is usually served over pasta (often spaghetti) in the U. S., that’s not the tradition in Italy. However, the sauce made with this dish tastes absolutely wonderful over pasta. Eggplant is a popular vegetable and a good source of antioxidants. Here, learn about its potential health benefits and some ideas about how to prepare it.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mabo eggplant recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!