Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, taiwanese-style “kyuchan” cucumber pickles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Taiwanese-Style “Kyuchan” Cucumber Pickles is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Taiwanese-Style “Kyuchan” Cucumber Pickles is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Great recipe for Taiwanese-Style “Kyuchan” Cucumber Pickles. A long time ago, I bought a jar of pickled cucumbers in Taiwan and used them in many dishes, but since they are hard to find in Japan, I decided to make my own! After a lot of trial and error, I finally came up with this recipe!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook taiwanese-style “kyuchan” cucumber pickles using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Taiwanese-Style “Kyuchan” Cucumber Pickles:
- Make ready 2 Cucumber
- Get For the marinating:
- Get 30 ml Soy sauce
- Get 30 ml Rice vinegar
- Get 30 grams Beet sugar or raw cane sugar
Enjoy them on sandwiches, congee, sushi, with hot rice, and more! AGV is a Taiwanese company est AGV Pickled Cucumbers are Taiwanese pickled cucumbers. These mini cucumbers are sliced into strips and pickled in soy sauce. These Taiwanese style cucumbers, or Kyuchan are crunchy and take on the dark color of the soy sauce.
Steps to make Taiwanese-Style “Kyuchan” Cucumber Pickles:
- Thinly slice the cucumbers into rounds about 0.7 cm thick.
- Combine the marinating ingredients and cucumbers in a pot, and heat while stirring to evenly coat the cucumbers in the sauce.
- Once it comes to a boil, immediately remove the cucumbers and fan them down to cool (or use an electric fan or hair dryer set on cold air mode).
- Once the cucumbers are completely cool, return them to the pot, heat and evenly coat in the sauce.
- Repeat Step 3.
- Repeat Step 4.
- Repeat Step 3. (By now the color of the cucumbers must be completely different, and the skin should look wrinkled. )
- Once the cucumbers and sauce have cooled, put them in a jar, and store in the fridge. You can eat them the following day!
- You can use these cucumbers in a Taiwanese-Style meat loaf.
- Lǔ Ròu Fàn, or minced pork rice bowl, is another recipe that uses these cucumbers.
- Here’s a third recipe for Parboiled Vegetables Topped with Minced Pork.
Enjoy them on sandwiches, congee, sushi, with hot rice, and more! See more ideas about Healthy recipes, Healthy and Healthy eating.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food taiwanese-style “kyuchan” cucumber pickles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!