Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, portuguese inspired crock pot pork. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Best Portuguese Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly Carol’s Slow Cooker Bbq Beef (crockpot, Barbeque, Slowcooker, Crock Pot), Slow Cooker – Crock Pot Lasagna, Crock Pot Lasagna Slow Cooker. Crock Pot Pork Loin with Vegetables: An easy slow cooker pork loin recipe with potatoes, carrots, onions, and herbs in a rich tangy gravy.
Portuguese inspired crock pot pork is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Portuguese inspired crock pot pork is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook portuguese inspired crock pot pork using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Portuguese inspired crock pot pork:
- Get 1 packages pork
- Prepare 1 can black beans
- Make ready 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- Get 4 tbsp Portuguese all spice
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup rice (not instant)
You could also use a store I love using my crock pot to make an easy BBQ pulled pork. No need to fire up the grill or the smoker! I also love using pork loin because it is so affordable! Crock Pot Pork Chops come out absolutely perfect and tender every time.
Instructions to make Portuguese inspired crock pot pork:
- Heat fry pan to high with 1 tblsp of oil, fry pork high heat 1 minute each side just to brown. Remove from heat.
- ln crock pot drizzle 1tblsp oil and chopped garlic to bottom, add 1.5 cups rice, sprinkle 1 tlbsp of spice on rice and layer drained black beans on top of rice.
- Pour two cans of water over beans and rice. fill one cup with water add remaining 3 tlbsp of spice to water.
- Add browned pork on top. Pour water and spice mixture over the pork. optional two squares of butter on top of pork. Cook on low heat 6 to 8 hours depending on how much pork you use. Easy meal for under $10!
We add loads of mushrooms and onions for flavor and mushroom soup for the perfect sauce! Serve these slow cooker chops over rice or pasta for the perfect meal! All you’ll need is some bone-in pork chops, some onion soup mix, a couple cans of When the pork chops are cooked through, remove them from the slow cooker and then whisk together the gravy to bring it all together. This is an easy pork shoulder slow cooker recipe, served in sandwiches with barbecue sauce. For this crowd-pleasing recipe, pork shoulder is cooked to perfection in the crock pot with your favorite barbecue sauce for a fabulous main dish or pulled pork sandwiches.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food portuguese inspired crock pot pork recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!