Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fluffy irresistible pancakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fluffy Irresistible Pancakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Fluffy Irresistible Pancakes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fluffy irresistible pancakes using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Irresistible Pancakes:
- Get 230 grams Plain Flour
- Get 3 Eggs
- Make ready 250 ml Milk
- Make ready 1 pinch Salt
- Make ready 1 as needed Butter
- Get 1 as needed Icing Sugar
- Take 3 tbsp Caster Suar
Instructions to make Fluffy Irresistible Pancakes:
- Sift flour and sugar into a bowl. Depending on what sweetness you want alter amount of sugar added.
- Separate egg whites and yolk, adding the yolk into bowl of flour.
- Add milk into flour and yolk mixture adding until mixture is of a thick, gloppy consistency.
- Combine egg whites with salt and whisk with hand machine until soft peaks.
- Add egg whites into the mixture and gently fold in till mixed completely. If needed add extra milk in order to reach the correct consistency. Mixture should be runny enough to pour but not thin.
- Heat up stove to a high heat and add butter to grease. Pour about 2-3 tablespoons of batter into pan and cook until bubbles begin to appear.
- Flip over pancake and cook for a further 30 seconds or so.
- Top pancakes off with desired toppings. Maple/golden syrup, icing sugar and ice cream and fruit make extra yummy toppings. Enjoy!! 🙂
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fluffy irresistible pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!