Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, indonesian meatball-bakso. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bakso is Indonesian meatball, and is an extremely popular Indonesian food. Pour to bakso and condiments/ pour the broth to meatball and condiments. Bakso Campur – Indonesian Mixed Meatballs Soup -.
Indonesian meatball-Bakso is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Indonesian meatball-Bakso is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook indonesian meatball-bakso using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian meatball-Bakso:
- Make ready 500 g meat
- Take 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- Prepare 1 egg
- Get 1 tbsp garlic powder or 3 garlic cloves
- Make ready 1 tbsp baking powder
- Prepare 1,5 tsp salt
- Prepare 80 g ice cubes
- Get 2 tbsp fried onion
- Prepare Optional: 1 small cube of mushroom broth
Meatballs are ubiquitous in Asian noodle soups. What makes the Indonesian bakso different? They are dense because of the paste used to make them. Learn how to make this Indonesian style bakso ayam and kuah bakso ayam with this easy no fuss recipe.
Instructions to make Indonesian meatball-Bakso:
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, except ice cubes.
- Start the food processor while adding ice cubes gradually until it all combined.
- On the boiling pan, bring water to boil and reduce the heat.
- Make balls from the meat dough and put it into the boiling pan.
- Wait untill the meatballs float the take it off the heat and put the meatballs into the bowl of ice water.
All the tips you need to make springy bouncy meatballs. I can probably safely say that. Bakso is an Indonesian beef ball similar to Chinese or Vietnamese beef balls. Like all Asian beef balls, they are dense yet spongy, with a texture similar to fishcake. The key component of this texture.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food indonesian meatball-bakso recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!