Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot chicken noodle soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot chicken noodle soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get 1 medium Chicken (roasted)
- Prepare 5 medium carrots (peeled and chopped)
- Get 1 medium onion, chopped
- Take 4 medium celery stalks (chopped)
- Take 3 clove garlic (minced)
- Make ready 6 cup chicken broth
- Get 2 cup water
- Prepare 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- Prepare 1/2 tsp rosemary (crushed)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp celery salt
- Prepare 3 cup egg noodles (uncooked)
- Prepare 2 tbsp chopped parsley
Instructions to make Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Add to crockpot, diced carrots, onions, celery, and garlic. Drizzle olive oil over top, add chicken broth, water, poultry seasoning, rosemary, celery salt. Cover and cook on low heat 6 to 7 hours
- In a small roasting pan, roast whole chicken covered at 425°F for 90 Mins. When finished roasting, separate meat and dice, add meat to crockpot. If you wish to buy a roasted chicken from store, add the meat to the crockpot at the beginning.
- Add the egg noodles and parsley, turn crockpot to high. Let cook for 15 more minutes then serve.
- NOTE: if desired, you can add a thickening agent such as cornstarch if you prefer your soup thicker. I used one called “Gravy” it thickens and adds a dimension of flavor, my personal preference.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crockpot chicken noodle soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!